The worth place to stay in TaiChung


Actually i was went to Taiwan with my family at Oct 2015, guess what? It's not the first time travel with my mom, BUT! It's our FIRST TIME head to Taiwan! I'm glad that I can earn money by myself and travel with her together. People who doesn't know me well, they thought I'm rich cause I always travelling, but I'm not a rich girl or born in a wealthy family, I'm just a normal girl and I work very hard for it!


Hmm well, I'm too much nonsense, lol. 


Alright, the First place i think it's worth to go and stay in Taichung is 5KM VILLA

This is the view from balcony

Me & my mom totally FALL IN LOVE with this villa! So many days stay in Taiwan, this is the first place make us like "Wowwwwww!!! What a awesome place MAN!!!". Well, her jaw nearly touch the ground.LOL. So let's look around the villa! 

5km villa entrance


Ours room view <3

Enjoy the coffee!


5KM Villa is located nearby Cingjing Farm, the view is breathtaking. For me, it's a peaceful and relaxing place, and a good place to stay without the crowds. How i hope can stay here forever and ever. <3


Oh ya! They serve breakfast and noon tea time as well ;) Kindly reminder, NOT recommend come with your heavy loads, cause you need to climb the stairs and carry your own stuffs.





 To check the prince & review click >  5KM villa  五里坡 - 山林中品味生活的民墅 


Comments

Popular Posts